Celebrate Life With The Beauty of The Harp
Rebecca is a notable harpist in the Vancouver music scene, giving concerts and playing at events regularly around the city. Her approach to performing and teaching the harp draws on her classical background to enrich her passion for improvisation. She has had the honour of performing for distinguished audiences such as the Vancouver International Song Institute, the International Bar Association and the President of Ireland. Rebecca offers over twenty years of professional experience performing at weddings and memorials as well as private or corporate events. Her collection of musical styles is very diverse, ranging from Celtic, Classical to Popular.
As a studio musician, she has contributed to a number of recordings such as “Orrachan” by Teresa Doyle, and “Nigawe Aski” (Mother Earth) by Sandy Skofield. Rebecca regularly gives harp workshops around the lower mainland such as Early Music Vancouver and Place des Arts. Her busy schedule includes teaching Celtic harp, recording, and performing with the group Triskellion.
HARP LESSONS ONLINE due to the pandemic, I’m teaching online. Details on my LESSONS page.
Let the beauty of the Celtic harp add elegance to your ceremony.
Rebecca is available as a studio musician or to provide music to any special event.
Rebecca has over 30 years of experience teaching music to students of all ages.
- I would recommend Rebecca to anyone looking for a superb harp teacher. She is able to work with me to find the way best suited for me to learn.Penny
- Rebecca is a gem! She has a very positive style and her skill and love of music are inspiring.Susan
- Rebecca brings an abundance of knowledge from her multi-disciplined background to each one of her harp students. Thank you Rebecca for never running out of innovative ways to learn!Leanne
- I am so fortunate to have found Rebecca Blair for a teacher. She is patient, knowledgeable and has made learning fun.Ellen
- Rebecca's beautiful playing added a festive, elegant aspect to our annual Christmas event. It was a wonderful part of the evening.Joy, Rotary Club of Vancouver Arbutus